Based in Aarhus, Denmark
June 19, 2019
Press / Business contact:
Filmbyen 19, 2
+45 23 60 09 67
Roll your way through a hard-core, high-speed, physics-based, fury-inducing, nail-biting physics-platformer where momentum and skill is the difference between making the jump and falling to your inevitable death.
Released on STEAM
Find the full soundtrack on SPOTIFY
Roll your way through a high-speed physics-based puzzle-platformer where momentum is the difference between making the jump and falling to your inevitable thousandth death.
Help Ralph take control of his own destiny by gathering minerals, gaining powers and diving deeper into the mine to uncover where all these pesky robots are coming from, and why they came here in the first place.
MineRalph pays homage to a time where game design was boulder and games were allowed to be difficult and challenging. Where learning to perform the most basic of actions, was part of the gameplay itself. It is best described as a crossover between Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Meat Boy - with the level design of Super Mario... and the control scheme of Angry Birds?!
• High speed, twitch gameplay
• Easy to learn, hard to master control scheme
• Countless ways to clear every level
• Fully handcrafted retro pixel art
• Original music that gets your heart pumping
• Built with speedrunning in mind
• Skins, Awards, Achivements
• NO Randomness, NO cut-scenes, NO bullshit!
Deep down in the dark deep depths of darkness, the robot uprising looms. As you dive deeper, you slowly start to discover exactly what has happened - and what is happening.
But why did it start?
What caused the robots to show up?
And why are they after you?
There's only one way to find out!
There are far more images available for MineRalph, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- "MineRalph is tough, but the physics and control scheme are fun to use and you get a great feeling of achievement when you conquer each impossible looking obstacle. If you’re looking for a challenge you won’t regret rolling with Ralph."
- Alpha Beta Gamer,
- "MineRalph was harder to put down than I can convey, and the demo was over faster than I had hoped."
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer, Developer
Michael Munk Kruse
Game Designer, Developer
2D Art, 2D Animation
Rune R. B. Eskildsen
Sound Effects, Music
Kristine Kjærsgaard Hansen
Art, Posters, Story